Webinar: The Big Data Trifecta: Using Hadoop, NoSQL and RDBMS
August 13, 2014
Splice Machine invites you to register for the webinar: The Big Data Trifecta: Using Hadoop, NOSQL and RDBMS, hosted by DBTA on Wednesday, August 20, 2014 at 11:00am PT/ 2:00pm ET.
This webinar will discuss the distinguishing factors between Hadoop, NoSQL and RDBMS. During the webinar, Splice Machine’s Rich Reimer, VP of Marketing and Product Management will highlight how Splice Machine works with “the Big Data Trifecta” in its product, the only Hadoop RDBMS. The webinar also features Dale Kim, Director of Industry Solutions at MapR, and Mark Davis, Big Data Distinguished Engineer for Dell Software Group.
Here is the full description from DBTA:
When it comes to capturing and analyzing data, IT departments have more choices today than ever before. And choice is a good thing. However, in order to pick the right tool for the job, you need to fully understand your requirements as well as your choices. This is certainly true in the world of Big Data.
Hadoop and NoSQL databases have emerged as leading choices by bringing new capabilities to the field of data management and analysis. At the same time, the RDBMS, firmly entrenched in most enterprises, continues to advance in features and varieties to address new challenges.
Join us for a special roundtable webcast on August 20th to learn:
- The key differences between Hadoop, NoSQL and RDBMS
- The key use cases
- When to choose one
- When a hybrid approach will best fit your needs
- Stephen Faig – Business Development Manager, Unisphere Research and DBTA
- Rich Reimer – VP of Marketing and Product Management, Splice Machine
- Dale Kim – Director, Industry Solutions, MapR
- Mark Davis – Big Data Distinguished Engineer, Dell Software Group