The Splice Machine Community Edition is a fully featured RDBMS, built on Spark and HBase creating a flexible, hybrid database that enables businesses to perform simultaneous OLAP and OLTP workloads.
All versions include features such as:
- Concurrent ACID Transactions
- OLTP & OLAP Resource Isolation
- Distributed In-Memory Joins, Aggregations, Scans, and Group By’s
- Cost-Based Statistics / Query Optimizer
- New Releases and Maintenance Updates
This download is for a V3.0 Community Edition cluster that will allow you to perform functional testing of Splice Machine.
If you are using CDH 6.3.0 or HDP 3.1.0, this form will provide links to the correct version of Splice Machine to download. If you are using CDH 5.16.1, 5.14.0, 5.13.3, or 5.12.2 or HDP 2.65, 2.6.4 or 2.63, click here to download Splice Machine V2.8.
Tutorials, forums, videos and documentation are available through the Splice Machine community at any time here
If you would like to try the Enterprise Edition, please contact us.