DBTA Webinar: Leveraging Big Data with Hadoop, NoSQL and RDBMS
March 31, 2017
Join us on April 20 at 11:00am PT/2:00pm ET for a special roundtable webinar, “Leveraging Big Data with Hadoop, NoSQL and RDBMS,” presented by Splice Machine CTO and co-founder, John Leach, along with Ashish Sahu of Cask and Brian Bulkowski of Aerospike, and hosted by Database Trends and Applications (DBTA).
Due to continued innovation within data management and analyzation, there has been an exponential increase in the number of Big Data products available on the market. The sheer number of choices can leave IT departments overwhelmed and underinformed about which tools will best meet the Big Data needs of their business.
Splice Machine, Cask and Aerospike are presenting this webinar to help provide clarity about the requirements of the different database options available, as well as to cover the strengths of different databases and each database’s best use case.
Topics that will be covered include:
- The key differences between Hadoop, NoSQL and RDBMS today
- Primary use cases of Hadoop, NoSQL and RDBMS databases
- Selection criteria of Hadoop, NoSQL and RDBMS databases
- When a hybrid approach will best fit your needs
- Best practices for managing, securing and integrating data across platforms